Nanny Wanted - Bilingual Nanny Wanted In Moncton
Hello, my name is Roddy. I'm interviewing for a bilingual nanny working in Moncton, New Brunswick. My aim is to chat with a trustworthy employee who has part-time availability.
Here's a more detailed job description:
- Provide complete care for the children (8 and 10) and family.
- Perform all tasks that correlate to the care of the children.
- To create a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervising children, 8 and 10.
- Planning and preparing dinner meals, lunches and snacks for the family
- Cleaning and washing up after children's meals
- Shopping for children's requirements
- Transporting children to activities
- Planning and supervising appropriate creative, educational and outdoor activities for the children
- Occasional supervision of children's friends/guests
- Reading to and with the children
- Ensuring children are dressed appropriately for their activities
- Adhere to special dietary rules (peanut allergy, healthy eating, low sugar consumption, organic and unprocessed foods)
- Helping with homework and ensure it is completed
- Ensuring children tidy their bedrooms and play areas
- Reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children
- Implementing daily routines to build up responsibilities and independence
- Light housework and ensuring house is tidy and organized
- Meeting the youngest child (8 yr old) at the bus stop
- Running errands and laundry
- Ensure children adhere to house rules (low/no technology or television, foster respectful behavior, supervising chores for the kids, etc..)
- Occasional evenings and weekend work (work events or travel)
- Responsible for groceries
- Keeping track of children's activities and behaviors to share with Parents
- Occasional need to watch kids when there is a school closure
Education and Experience
- High school graduate
- Further training in child care and development such as a formal nanny training program, early childhood classes and/or in-service training
- Proven child care experience with references
- First Aid and CPR certification an asset
- Safety certification an asset
- Driver's license and safe driving record
- Fluently francophone to help kids with homework and use as Primary language with kids
Key Competencies & Requirements
- Ability to multitask
- Emotional maturity
- Good judgment skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
- Able to set appropriate boundaries for the children to thrive in a secure and structured environment
- Driver's Licence and vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Agreement on no visiting guests
- Successful criminal background check Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!