Positions in Beijing, China
Our passionate founders have created WonderTree, an FoundationYears program for learners between 18 month and six years old. Using our I.N.S.P.I.R.E.D. approach, students shape their own learning by actively exploring their passions, curiosities, and interests.
After an intensive year of preparation, WonderTree is delighted to announce that in the fall of 2018 we will be opening our inaugural campuses in Beijing, the capital and heart of China.
The Position-Now It's Time for Us to Find You!
- Has a desire to learn and evolve within the context of an integral, growing, and learning community.
- Shows a commitment to child-centered learning based on mindfulness, observation, and documentation of children's being.
- Is caring and respectful in relationships among children, teachers, and families.
- Understands the essential role the environment and materials play in children's appreciating their world.
- Is a native English speaker
- Has a bachelor's in education with minimum of three years post graduate work experience
- Has teaching experience, preferably in holistic learning, PYP, Montessori, Reggio or Waldorf
- Has a growth mindset and commitment to meeting the needs of every student
- Is collaborative and team-oriented
- Has strong oral and written communication skills
- Is enthusiastic about being part of a growing and vibrant school
Our Compensation Package
- Contract Duration: One or Two years
- Start Date: Immediate or August
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week
- Location: Beijing
- Compensation: --... USD) to 26,000 RMB (4100,00 USD)/month, net
- Chinese and Western holidays
- 12-month multi-entry Foreign Work (Z) Visa
- Housing Allowance
- Free lunch
- Health Insurance
- Airfare: One round ticket for employee
- Reduced school tuition
- Teacher trainings (holistic learning, Reggio, PYP, Montessori, Waldorf, MI Theory)
Come and join us create, innovate and thrive!
If you are interested in the position and are up for the challenge, then we warmly welcome you to apply. In your application, please include a cover letter, resume, scanned degree and passport send to our Principal's e-mail: [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application! Please visit childcareadvantage.com to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!