Position: Receptionist – Uptown Location
At Megson FitzPatrick our core purpose is: “Improving the lives of our Clients, Team and Community”. Megson FitzPatrick is a local Insurance Brokerage with five locations in Victoria and one in Vancouver. We have a team of over 100 professionals! And we are looking for you to join our team!
- Six-month contract May 1 to October 31, 2018
- 27 hours per week
- Saturday and Sunday’s 9am to 5pm with one-hour break and Monday through Wednesday Evenings 5pm to 9pm with no break.
- May have opportunity for contract extension based on company needs.
- Opportunity for basic ICBC services training.
- Duties include answering telephones; greeting clients; checking for proper ICBC documents for our customers; taking payments and other office administration duties as required.
At Megson FitzPatrick, we are a team of dedicated high-performers and seasoned Insurance professionals who trust each other, have strong initiative, share workloads and put the team ahead of ourselves.
Our Core Values, “Set the Bar High
”, “Do the Right Thing
” and “Deliver Results
” are seen in action every day, from every client service interaction, to every co-worker interaction to every decision that’s made!
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Proficient with the use of technology including Microsoft Office Suite
- A positive attitude
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to adapt to quiet times and high traffic customer service situations
- Previous customer service experience would be an asset
- Strong desire to build relationships with both clients and team members
Application Instructions: Have question or would like to apply? Let me know:
Yasmin Nathoo, Director of HR
Website: Click here to apply directly on the employers' website!
Please Note: This company is only accepting applications from Canadian residents