Nanny Wanted - Wanted: Full Time Nanny For Two Lovely Children In High Park
Hello! We are a family in High Park looking for a warm, trustworthy full-time live out nanny to care for our 12 month old (all day) and our 3 year old (afternoons only). Our two boys are caring, loving, curious kids who love running around, playing with their trains, singing, dancing, and exploring their neighbourhood!
We are looking for a July, August or September 2018 start (earlier better).
If you came to work for us, the three of us would be team in our children's development, happiness and safety. We believe in treating anyone who works for us with respect and trust. We want to ensure that you are happy in your employment with us and feel supported and believe strongly in open communication.
We are looking for:
- a full time energetic, dedicated nanny to care for two children - our toddler, 3, will be in preschool every morning and our infant, 12 months, will be home full time.
- hours 8:15-5:15 (we can be flexible on start and end time)
- a caring, responsible, nurturing person with lots of patience and love
- someone who will set up and take the kids on play dates, to play outside and to activities (we have a ROM membership and are happy to set up and pay for activities for the children)
- CPR and first aid training
- light housekeeping and some meal prep desired
- pay based on experience and qualifications
- will provide competitive compensation and benefits, including vacation
- will treat you with respect and trust- are close to the subway (literally a five minute walk from High Park station)
- are close to High Park and other smaller parks (10 minute walk), Runnymede library (10 minute walk) and tons of baby groups, activities etc.
- have other nannies on the street who would be happy to meet you and play together! Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!