Nanny Wanted - Seeking A Nanny For Our Active Family
Hi there my name is Emily. Our family is seeking a nanny for our two children, who will be 4 years and 11 months when care commences in April 2018.
Location: North Burnaby (Hastings & Boundary)
- Standard M-Th 8:30-5:30
- Occasional Fridays 8:30-5:30 (we can give at least 4 weeks notice when these dates will be)
- Create stimulating, nurturing and safe environment for kids
- Pre-school drop-off/pick-up for 4yo 2-3 times per week (preschool is 5 blocks away)
- Provide daily walks and outings to social/educational programs (e.g. community centre, library etc.)
- Plan daily activities, including reading with the children
- Plan & prepare healthy lunch & snacks for children. Some grocery shopping for this purpose as required
- Change cloth diapers
- Light housework related to childcare, including washing childrens clothes, cleaning up after meals and tidying play areas
- Strong English required. Another language would be an asset, but not required
- ECE qualifications an asset but not required
We have a self-contained 1 bedroom suite available, and are open to live-in or live-out. However, at this time we are not looking to sponsor anyone.
Notes On Availability:
We would like to have someone start in April 2018, however we have some flexibility if required.
Please Reach Out:
Send me a message and I will follow up. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!