Nanny Wanted - Professional Family Seeks Full Time Live Out Nanny. West / Sw Area Of Calgary!
What we are seeking:
A full time live out nanny to provide care for our 2 boys (8 and 3) and light house duties for our family. We are located in the West Springs community in Calgary (SW). My husband and I are both full time working professionals in the downtown area. We are seeking a responsible and reliable individual to assist with some light household responsibilities and care for both of our children.
Start Date: February / March 2019
- Overall care for boys of 8 and 3. Ensuring eldest gets to and from school and provide care on days off and holiday season.
- Food preparation for meals for the children and light food prep for the family for evenings during the week.
- Light housework (dishes, laundry, bedding, maintaining tidiness of home)
- Ability to drive and must provide own vehicle. This may require driving children to and from school or bus stop as required.
- Willingness to participate in social events or activities with youngest son to ensure social exposure and interaction with other children.
- Pick up of groceries and other light errands as required
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience within a nanny role
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- First Aid, CPR
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. English language required.
- Childhood education or training would be an asset.
- Provide own vehicle and has valid drivers license
- Ability to interact with very active boys who enjoy the outdoors, sports and a variety of activities
- Willingness to provide care overnight or for a couple of weekends a year would be an asset.
7:00 am - 5:00/5:30 pm Monday to Friday (year round) Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!