Nanny Wanted - Part Time, Live Out Nanny Needed For 2 Energetic Boys
Hello there! We are seeking part-time nanny to join our family and care for our 2 boys starting in March 2018. My youngest will be 12 months old, and my oldest will be 4 1/2.
I am a nurse and work shifts on a rotating schedule, and my husband works in Mississauga from Monday to Friday (so no weekends needed). My schedule varies from days, evening and nights, but most days would start at 6:30-7:00am until my husband comes home around 5pm, with an average of 24hrs per week. A schedule will be provided 6 weeks in advance.
We require excellent care for our boys while I am at work, or home sleeping from night shifts. This includes helping our oldest on and off the bus during the school year and caring for both children when school is out (including summer months).
The ideal candidate is:
- Punctual, dependable and has experience with children.
- Able to provide references.
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Very patient (My oldest has a severe speech delay and requires someone who is very patient and
willing to reinforce his use of communication in daily interactions.)
- Bilingual: fluent in English and French (not a must, but would be nice as we are a bilingual family)
- Able to provide meal preparations and light housekeeping.
- Interested in short-term commitment - April until September, with possibility of long term.
- Energetic and creative and enjoys outdoor play.
- Able to provide own transportation (city transit stops close to home)
Please contact us with any questions you may have, and we look forward to meeting you! Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!