Nanny Wanted - Part Time Help Wanted In Burnaby
Hello nannies and babysitters!
We are looking for part time help to look after our 12 month old son from about 8am to 12pm, 3x/week (negotiable). My husband and I both work from home, so at least one of us will probably be around most of the time.
- Location: North Burnaby near Holdom station
- Start: As soon as possible
- Hours: From about 8am to 12pm, 3x/week (flexible days, during the week)
- Pet: Little poodle who loves people
- Duties: Playing indoors (big play area with lots of toys and books) and outdoors (there is a playground nearby), snacks, occasional sweeping of play area
- Previous child care experience, CPR, first aid
- HUGE ASSET: German or Korean speaking
We would love to hire someone for long term, and the hours might increase over time, if our son gets comfortable. We are hoping to find a fun and loving person who can become part of our little family :) ! Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!