Nanny Wanted - Part Time Childcare
We are a creative couple in our thirties with a happy and energetic 16 month old daughter. We are searching for a childcare provider for part-time work. Days are flexible but the hours would ideally be 9-3pm and 2 or 3 days per week. We are located in the West End in downtown.
My husband works in kids animation and I am a self-employed graphic designer. We are originally from New Zealand. We like skiing, getting outdoors, cooking, playing sports, music and art. Sleeping in past 6am is also an enjoyable past time!
ABOUT OUR GIRL:
- an energetic go-getter who gets in her daily steps
- thinks outside the box on a daily basis (should I eat this oatmeal or use it as a rejuvenating face mask today?)
- great problem solving skills - mostly focused around furniture climbing and navigation
- has an exceptional tasting palette and is unafraid to explore new food combinations (cranberry dipped hummus blobs, black beans smothered in vanilla yoghurt to name a few)
- loves a good game of peak-a-boo (hint - she's behind the curtain)
- very loving and cuddly
- a social butterfly like her Mama
- loves reading
- loves drawing with her Dad
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- energetic and fun-loving
- has a great sense of humour
- responsible and reliable
- patient and calm
- playful and engaged
· Experience in nannying, childcare, or child education
· Educational background or training in childcare
· Experience working with toddlers/young children
· Excellent English (speaking and written skills)
· First Aid and CPR Certification
· Clean criminal record background check
We would love to hear from you if you think the above sounds like a good fit! Looking forward to chatting.
Joanne, Matt and Phoebe Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!