Nanny Wanted - Nanny / House Manager for two boys
We are looking for a full-time nanny / house manager to help after-school with our two boys (7 and 9) and assist in maintaining the house during school hours.
Nanny responsiblities include:
- picking up kids from school, supervising them at the school playground, assisting with after-school playdates
- preparing healthy dinner for boys and providing healthy snacks
- assist with homework, supervise kids to do their chores
- doing activities when time permits, such as bike rides, swimming, hiking, etc
- engaging the kids in other activities, such as arts and crafts, science, cooking, etc.
- occasionally taking boys to soccer practices
- taking them to interesting places on Pro-D days and school holidays (Science Center, Aquarium, etc)
- knowledge of a second language or piano would be a definite plus!
House manager responsibilities include:
- emptying/refilling dishwasher
- vacuuming regularly
- grocery shopping twice a week
- keeping house tidy
- keeping kitchen clean
- replacing garbage and/or recylcing
- assisting with various errands (taking a car in for service, buying shoes for the boys, etc)
We also have two dogs, one quite old and another frisky and young. The younger one may need occasional walks and play-time. Feeding the dogs in the evenings will be needed as well.
Ideal hours are Mon-Fri, 10:30-6:30ish. Ability to occasionally stay late, or pick up a weekend shift would be a great asset.
We are a pretty relaxed family and our boys love soccer, video games and laughing :)
Let us know if you think we would be a good match! Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!