Nanny Wanted - Looking For A Part Time Nanny Downtown
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE WITHOUT A PROFILE PHOTO.
We are a family of 4, our son is 21 months old and we are expecting a baby girl on February 11th. We are looking for a part time nanny to help us with the children starting sometime at the end of February
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a nanny or working at a daycare facility with children under 2. The ideal candidate must have previous experience with newborns.
- Preference will be given to candidates with associate's degree and/or certifications in early childcare
- CPR and first aid certification
- Strong communication and instructional skills; patience and stamina
- Willingness to do crafts, educational games, structured learning activities with our son
- 18 years old, be in good health, up to date on immunizations
- Pass background and police check
What to expect?
- A respectful work environment, you will be treated as part of our family
- Work hours within the 7:30 am - 6:30 pm window Mon to Fri (schedule varies depending on the day of the week)
- You won't be asked to do any housekeeping tasks or cooking for the family. You will be exclusively dedicated to take care of the kids and everything they need. That includes nappy changes, baths, cooking our son's meals, playing, story time, bottle feeding the baby and cleaning the bottles, etc.
- We do ask for help taking our dog out front for a pee break. No walking needed
- We have a strong rule of a max 30 min TV time a day
- We have web cams in our kids room and in the living room Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!