Nanny Wanted - Looking For A Nanny For A Year In France
My family (me, my husband, and our two boys) is looking for a nanny with great experience who loves working with children.
I will be taking a maternity leave of a year in France from June 2018 to August 2019.
Our 3 year old needs someone who can engage him in activities and provide him with wonderful care. Our 6 year old will attend school four days a week, full-time. On the day he doesn't' attend school he will be at home with you and we try to have him attend one extra-curricular activity on this day.
We do not allow the children to watch television or play on the computer. We expect that any caregiver will limit the amount of time she spends on her mobile phone in front of them so that they develop healthy habits.
After my maternity leave, we will all return to Canada. (I am Canadian and my husband is French). We are open to continue with you in Canada if this interests you.
We will live in a very pleasant house in the country, in Normandy, an hour away from Paris. You will have the opportunity to take some time off in Paris when we go there for a bit. During the summer months we will be in another house in Auvergne.
The children are very obedient and used to a schedule.
- ensure the children have a healthy, structured, activity filled day
- have the three year old take his naps on time. He has one in the morning and one in the afternoon
- prepare lunch for the children
- take them on outings
- take them outside when the weather is good
- read to them
- do crafts
- light housework (folding laundry, tidying the children's toys, wiping down counters and bathroom counters, sweeping, prepping the children's dinner as requested etc.)
- provide you with your own room and bathroom
- guarantee you full-time hours
- provide you with paid sick days
We don't have pets and are a non-smoking home. Please note, we are not on a bus route.
We all speak French and English so French is not a requirement, but you will have the opportunity to practice your French quite a bit!
Hope to hear from you! Happy to answer any questions you might have. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!