Nanny Wanted - Looking For A Long Term Full Time Nanny To Join Our Family
We are a low key family looking for a full time nanny to join our house hold. We have a toddler and expecting one more on the way. We are looking for someone who is experienced and looking for a long term position. We currently need someone from 8am-6pm as we both work.
The ideal candidate would:
- Put the absolute safety of the children first before all other responsibilities.
- Provide care, warmth, and security in the absence of parents.
- Plan activities that promote physical, emotional, educational, intellectual, and social development.
- Maintain a patient, cheerful, and helpful attitude while on duty.
- Actively participate in the childrens special problems and interests and serve as a resource for
- Tend to childrens basic needs such as bathing, dressing, changing diapers, brushing teeth, and
- Administer medicine to children as directed by parents, if required.
- Plan and prepare nutritious snacks and meals for children during scheduled hours;
- Participate and supervise activities with children, which would include: games, walks, play dates,playground outings and reading to children daily
- Keep the childrens bedrooms and play area clean and organized; which includes making the beds.
- Clean childrens laundry (clothes and bed linens) weekly.
- Meal preparation for Family
- Light housekeeping, Dusting.
If you are interested in this position we would like to hear from you.
Have a wonderful day. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!