Nanny Wanted - Looking For A Full Time / Live Out Nanny For Our 17 Month Old Son
We are looking for a full time / live out nanny for our 17 month old son, beginning January 2018. We live in a good sized house near Nanaimo St and McGill St. Our son is a very happy, healthy and active boy who enjoys all sorts of activities, indoors and especially outdoors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment
- Trips to community centres, parks, science world, etc. so a drivers license and vehicle is a plus.
- Supporting development through reading and unstructured play and committed to engaging imagination
- Following nap schedules
- Preparing meals and bottles
- Changing diapers
- Light housekeeping
- Early Childhood Education
- Energetic, active, creative and positive individual
- Experience with toddlers preferred
- First aid training (or willingness to get certified) and police check is required
Pay negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. References required.
Start January 2018
40hrs/week over 5 days or over 4 days; 8-5:30pm Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!