Nanny Wanted - Experienced In Home Child Care Needed Ft Starting February 2019
We are a loving family hoping to line up child care for our son as maternity leave is ending in February. We are looking for an experienced child care provider to come to our home Monday to Friday, for 8 hours a day (exact start and end times will have some flexibility).
Our son will be a year old in February, and is super friendly and easygoing. He enjoys reading time, playing with his toys and going for outings.
We are located in southeast Vancouver, near the River District. Our townhome is easily accessed on the 100 bus line, or there is parking available if you have your own vehicle.
Services and Expectations:
- previous experience with infants
- light meal prep for our son during the day
- basic tidying up and housekeeping
- ensure our son is put down for naps
- vehicle with safe driving record is an asset
Training and Qualifications:
- First Aid training completed
- criminal record check completed
- additional relevant training and education (ie. FoodSafe, ECE, etc) is an asset Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!