Nanny Wanted - Etobicoke, Ontario Caregiver Job
My name is Chinkal. I am hiring an in home child care provider for my 1 year old son. I am looking for a permanent full time support during weekdays (min 40hrs/week) starting July 30th. Ideally, I would like to have the care provider start part-time in late June / early July and then transition to full time as of July 30th. Here are some details on the job and please feel free to ask any other questions!
- Primary duty is to look after my son.
o Keep him safe, fed, clean and happy! Play learning games with him, be a teacher to him.
o Light food preparation for my son.
o Day time supervision. Some flexibility on timing.
- Etobicoke, Ontario; located close to 401/Islington.
- Access to Islington bus station just steps from the house.
- Car parking available on our driveway.
Who I am looking for:
- Care provider should have prior child care experience with infants and toddlers
- Hard-working employee with live-out availability. Open to live-in option, if required. Lots of patience and must obviously love spending time with kids.
- Able to provide references from past employers.
- Experienced, mature and caring individual. Must be committed to dedicated child care.
- Strong interpersonal skills and blends in with my family (see list of members below).
About my family:
- Who is in our house: my husband, my parents, my brother, my son and myself
- I also have a dog, but we can keep her on a different floor if you are uncomfortable with pets
- We are all working professionals. My mother is home 1 -2 per week. My husband and I work from home 1 2 days per week; but we have our home offices on the second floor and wont get in your way or disturb you : )
More details on the job:
- Open to discussions on hourly rate or a flat monthly rate
- I occasionally travel for work, thus if you are interested, there may be option for occasional night supervision as well. However, I am also open to hiring a second care giver (on call) night supervision is not your thing!
Please send me a message if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity. Thank you.
. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!