Nanny Wanted - Booking Calgary, Alberta Opare
Nice to meet you! My name is Lori. We are looking for a full-time live-in/out nanny for my 2 lovable children (pet free, non-smoking home). We are an active family and looking for an experience caregiver to be a part of our family, that is self motivated and available to serve as a trusted companion. Both boys are in school full-time so house management, cleaning and some meal preparation is part of the duties.
Summary of job qualifications and requirements:
- High school graduate
- Experience caring for children
- First aid training and child and infant CPR (desirable)
- Valid drivers license and safe driving history
- Authorization to work in Canada
- English proficiency
- Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
- Physical ability to care for 2 active children
- Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision
Please let me know if interested! **Drivers abstract and current references required.
Thank you. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!