Nanny Wanted - Babysitter / Nanny Needed In Surrey For Wednesday And Thursday Afternoons
We are looking to hire someone to help to watch our two children (ages 4 and 7) from approximately 1 PM to 6 PM (or possibly 3 PM - 7 PM) on Wednesday and Thursdays from beginning of September to end of December.
Splitting the Wednesday and Thursday shifts between different sitters is a possibility.
This position involves very light work. One parent will be working from home these days and needs to focus on work-related preparation, but can provide assistance for any challenges that may arise. Primary duties involve supervising children's play, facilitating tidying up with the children after they are finished with toys or crafts, serving snacks, heating and serving a dinner to the children that we have pre-made, and help children get ready for bed.
On going employment might be possible starting January after we are given our new work schedules.
Interested candidates must be able to readily provide phone numbers for three references who can serve as character reference (people who are familiar with your work ethic, dependability, responsibility, character, interaction with children and/or childcare philosophy).
References may include:
- clients you have previously provided care for (such as previous nanny / babysitting jobs),
- supervisor/boss from another unrelated job,
- school teacher or instructor from a post-secondary institution,
- church pastor or a leaders of fellowship group,
- parents if applicant is a high school student under the age of 18 years. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!