The Maintenance Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the Company work order system and works with the Maintenance Supervisor to prioritize work orders, distribute work orders to staff, ensure work is completed in a timely manner and ensure costs and time for each task are accounted for on the work order. This position assists with maintaining the maintenance parts inventory, sourcing and purchasing maintenance parts and equipment, building and repair services.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Maintenance Administration Support
o Provide administrative, planning and purchasing assistance to the Maintenance and Operations groups
o Administer the work order process, ensuring correct coding and accurate data entry of information, including coordinating contractors/parts and timing of work, identified by Maintenance Supervisor
o Manage the workflow from the initiation of work orders to matching of invoices, through to work completion and the entering of close-out information
o Update and maintain CMMS with current data; completed W/O’s, Service Reports, Certifications, etc.
• Purchasing and Inventory
o Assist in managing Purchase Orders and resolve any inventory/purchasing discrepancies
o Contact vendors for special quotes of machine parts
o Purchase miscellaneous parts and materials from local retailers for project work and requests
o Set-up and maintain parts inventory system and store room
o Complete physical inventory counts to compare to Navision and CMMS data – investigates discrepancies
Sound interesting? If you meet the following qualifications, we invite you to join our team...
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Ability)
• Ability to source parts and services using various sources (OEM, web, local fabricators, machine shops etc.)
• Basic ability to read machine or shop drawings to identify parts
• Knowledge of planning and scheduling methods
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude would be an asset
• Strong knowledge of purchasing and supply chain principles
• Excellent verbal and writing communications skills
• Knowledge of inventory systems and stores room activities.
• Superior time management skills, detail orientation, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
• Capability to work in a team environment with internal departments, external partners, and diverse personalities in a manner that promotes positive relationships
• Post-secondary education in Purchasing, Business Administration, electrical or mechanical engineering
• Minimum 3 years of in similar role
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, ERP and Maintenance Management Systems
We are building a new plant and expanding our current operations. As a result, Vitalus Nutrition (www.vitalus.com), a leading international supplier of customized dairy ingredients, is recruiting for the Maintenance Administrative Coordinator position within our Maintenance area. This permanent, full-time position offers a base pay that recognizes your past experience, pays an annual bonus payout when we meet set goals, adds a full benefit package at 3 months, and matches your RRSP contribution up to 4% of base pay after one year.
We pride ourselves on creating a healthy, respectful, and safe work environment where managers and co-workers care about who you are and support you in learning this new role. As a company, our turnover is low to industry, and our employee engagement is higher. This relates to our core values of CARE, INTEGRITY and EXPERTISE.
City Search : Vancouver Jobs | Victoria Jobs | Burnaby Jobs | Surrey Jobs | Richmond Jobs | Penticton Jobs | Kelowna Jobs | Vernon Jobs | Kamloops Jobs | Prince George Jobs | Calgary Jobs | Edmonton Jobs
Industry Search : Accounting Jobs | Administrative Jobs | Sales & Marketing Jobs | Customer Service Jobs | Restaurant & Food Services Jobs | Technology Jobs | Trades & Construction Jobs | Security Jobs | View All Industries