Ironside Design Manufacturing Inc. is an ISO 9001 certified metal manufacturing and repairs facility with a local repair store that has serviced our community for over a century. We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team to assist on the shop floor as a Steel Fabricator/Welder. Full time position. Check out our website at www.idmi.ca for further details on our company.
A good fit for this position would be someone that has attention to detail, able to follow verbal and written instructions, and can work under tight deadlines with an optimistic attitude.
Red Seal certified preferred and/or minimum three years experience. Forklift license a bonus but not required for consideration.
Other duties, skills and responsibilities include:
- Responsible to complete jobs according to each Job Traveler
- Be capable of reading and interpreting blue prints
- Ensure that time and materials are tracked to each job for costing purposes
- Responsible for quality of workmanship
- Responsible to complete work in accordance with Ironside documented procedures and controls
- Knowledge of different alloy materials
- Knowledge of different metal sizes and measurements
- Work well individually and collectively
Benefits and Other Information:: Full benefits and RRSP Package available after completing a successful probationary period.
Application Instructions: If you feel you would be a good fit for this job please submit your resume via email, subject header "Fabricator/Welder".