To be considered for the position, applicant should possess the following:
- Caring, patient, responsible, mature and have a genuine passion for the education of students
- Take initiative, willing to learn
-Strong knowledge of the CCEYA and must be registered with the College of ECE's
-Posses a Level C First Aid certificate and CRC
- Possess a great work ethic and be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Pay strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly and nurturing and have a professional demeanour
- Excellent and positive communication skills
- Warmth and sincerity when working with children, staff and parents
- Flexible team player
We invite applicants to email to [email protected]
with a resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest and will only contact those selected for an interview. Please visit childcareadvantage.com to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!