Early Childhood Educator Wanted - Childcare Job In A Montessori Setting Available Today
Bee House Montessori Childcare near Metrotown Burnaby is hiring for a part time and permanent position, approximately 20 to 30 hours weekly. This position will be full time in the next 5 months.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
- qualified and licensed or in the process of obtaining ECE certificate
- patient and nurturing, and flexible
- interact directly with the children, providing quality care and creative programming
- establish & maintain positive daily communication/interaction with families, providing quality customer service and building meaningful relationships
- ensure that all safety and supervision standards are implemented and maintained according to licensing and requirements.
- maintain confidentiality of all information related to the centre, the children, their families, and staff.
- maintain regular attendance, punctuality and to be appropriately dressed and well groomed.
- Montessori training (an asset)
- Experience working with children in a child care/recreational setting
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current and satisfactory Criminal Reference Check
Competitive wages and Medical/Dental benefits will be discussed at interview
Interested applicants should email their cover letters and resumes to beehousedaycare..... or fax to 604-433-... or call Agnes at 604-789-... Please visit childcareadvantage.com to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!