The primary role of the Business Systems Analyst is to provide maintenance, implementation and support of business systems (including ERP, Reporting Tools, Warehouse Management System, Database, Data warehouses, Business Analytics) and tools to assist in optimizing business system solutions. In addition, works with the business in identifying, developing and implementing process workflow solutions to achieve business process efficiencies.
Sound interesting? If you meet the following qualifications, we invite you to join our team...
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Business Systems Implementation & Support
• Report Development & Database Maintenance
• Project Management
• Internal Support & Service
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Ability)
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Capability to work with internal departments, external partners, customers, sales representatives in a manner that promotes positive relationships.
• Project management.
• Detail oriented, ability to prioritize tasks, track projects and meet urgent deadlines.
• Ability to manage, prioritize and deliver/execute multiple tasks, projects and assignments effectively under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
• Maintains updated knowledge and strong technical expertise of information technology and systems.
• Ensures compliance with corporate, industry, and regulatory standards.
• Focus on quality including the development and adherence to standard operating procedures that create department efficiencies.
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
• Minimum five (5) years relevant experience: ERP/Accounting/Financial/Business System report writing, reporting tools (Dynamics NAV, MS-SQL, MS-Access and/or MS-Excel) and MS-SQL Server 2008+ development and implementation.
• Proven experience supporting business systems that manage manufacturing, warehousing, inventory, sales, purchases, planning and costing processes in a manufacturing environment.
• Minimum 2 years IT Project Management experience
• Proven experience providing end-user training and support related to business systems to individuals and groups.
• Experience in identifying the business requirements, documenting, analyzing and developing solutions.
• Experience in providing basic help desk support for desktops, printers, networks and MS-Office.
• Experience in any programming language such as: VB.NET, C#, C++ or Java.
Benefits and Other Information:: This permanent, full-time position offers a base pay that recognizes your past experience pays a KPI bonus when we meet targets, full benefit package at 3 months, and matches your RRSP contribution up to 4% of base pay after one year.
We pride ourselves on creating a healthy, respectful, and safe work environment where managers and co-workers care about who you are and support you in learning this new role. As a company, our turnover is low to industry, and our employee engagement is higher. This relates to our core values of CARE, INTEGRITY and EXPERTISE
Application Instructions: Apply online at: http://vitalus.com/en/careers/
City Search : Vancouver Jobs | Victoria Jobs | Burnaby Jobs | Surrey Jobs | Richmond Jobs | Penticton Jobs | Kelowna Jobs | Vernon Jobs | Kamloops Jobs | Prince George Jobs | Calgary Jobs | Edmonton Jobs
Industry Search : Accounting Jobs | Administrative Jobs | Sales & Marketing Jobs | Customer Service Jobs | Restaurant & Food Services Jobs | Technology Jobs | Trades & Construction Jobs | Security Jobs | View All Industries