~~Grieg Seafood BC Ltd., a dynamic and growing company in the Aquaculture industry, is seeking to hire a full-time Assistant Site Manager to support our sea site operations on the West Coast of Vancouver Island.
Reporting to the Farm Manager, the Assistant Manager will be responsible for leading the farm team in all on-site operations. Shifts will be 8-days-on and 6-days-off.
• Feeding, animal husbandry, maintaining contractor relationships, site and equipment maintenance, security of fish stocks and adherence to company SOPs, as well as all industry regulation;
• Coordinating and directing work crews;
• Decision-making and developing the farm team;
• Human Resources management activities of the company’s recruitment and onboarding functions;
• Other duties as assigned.
Benefits and Other Information:: As part of our commitment to employment excellence, Grieg Seafood offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
Deadline to apply: Tuesday, December 26th, 2017.
Thank you for your interest in working for Grieg Seafood. Please note that only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. Please note applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Application Instructions: submit resumes to: [email protected]
Please Note: This company is only accepting applications from Canadian residents
City Search : Vancouver Jobs | Victoria Jobs | Burnaby Jobs | Surrey Jobs | Richmond Jobs | Penticton Jobs | Kelowna Jobs | Vernon Jobs | Kamloops Jobs | Prince George Jobs | Calgary Jobs | Edmonton Jobs
Industry Search : Accounting Jobs | Administrative Jobs | Sales & Marketing Jobs | Customer Service Jobs | Restaurant & Food Services Jobs | Technology Jobs | Trades & Construction Jobs | Security Jobs | View All Industries