Financial Insurance/Investment Advisor
Make a unique contribution to our strong mission and vision
Commitment, reputation and performance are important qualities people look for when deciding which company to trust with their financial future, and part of the reason we’re a leader in our industry. We’re committed to offering innovative insurance and investment solutions, and place great importance on working with our advisors to provide an ideal place to build their business.
As a Sun Life Advisor, you can expect:
•Ownership -embrace your entrepreneurial spirit and run your own business working with a flexible schedule.
• Comprehensive Training Program- Training at Sun Life would include Joint Field work, workshops, classroom training, and collaborative learning opportunities.
• Recognition- Being recognized and awarded for their achievements
• Accomplish something big – empower clients to reach their objectives with proven processes.
• Pick your market(s) – create lasting relationships based on a solid understanding of each client’s unique financial goals.
Who we’re looking for:
• Dedicated experienced business professional with sales and marketing experience
• Values client business and increases retention. Build trusting client relationships
• A productive self-starter who can work as part of a team
• A person geared to achieve financial success through commission-based compensation
• A true professional who offers clients the best customer service experience possible
Why Sun Life Financial?
Most trusted brand– Readers Digest voted 2009-2016 most trusted brand in Canada for seven consecutive years. 1 in 5 Canadians have a relationship with Sun Life Financial which makes it easier to start a conversation.
Comprehensive Training – Our training program offers a variety of training opportunities including, Career Academy tool, practical training with a experienced manager, advisor development schools, financial centre group training, and many more areas to build your financial practice.
Competitive compensation – commission-based compensation rewards the work you put into building your client base and includes up-front commissions, productivity-based bonuses, benefit options, a company-matching RRSP program and a share ownership plan.
Innovative Technology – benefit from an organization that values the technology you need to do your job well, like specialized software and regular access to a help desk.
Benefit Package- You will have the opportunity to participate in a flexible benefit package that include life insurance, short and long term disability , critical illness insurance, dental coverage and extended health coverage for you and your family. You will also have access to a group RRSP and stock ownership program.
To be considered, applicants must be eligible to work in Canada on a permanent basis. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.